Amidst the implementation of BC’s Restart Plan and ongoing concern about COVID-19, we’d like to share the following update on our operations and services.
As required by WorkSafeBC, we have created a new COVID-19 safety policy for our business based on guidance documents from the BC Centre for Disease Control, WorkSafeBC, and the BC Hotel Association. The key points are below:
- Use of face masks and disposable gloves while cleaning
- Use of high-grade disinfectants to clean all hard surfaces and high-frequency touch areas including, but not limited to: doorknobs, light switches, cupboard knobs and handles, room keys, pens, telephones, remote controls.
- Additional cleaning and disinfection of cleaning tools and company vehicles.
- Staff are required to stay home if they are feeling ill.
Changes to our services
- Residential cleans—where possible we are coordinating with clients to perform services while properties are vacant. For residential cleans, this might mean planning a walk or doing your groceries while we are on-site. We are working with clients on this, so please talk to us about your needs.
- No mid-stay cleans—we can supply additional amenities where required, but staff will not enter properties while they are occupied by guests.
COVID-19 Specialty Service
Wonderful BC Clean Services is pleased to offer a brand new service to the Whistler community – specialized COVID-19 cleaning services aligned with BCCDC’s safety standards. Using the latest in Coronavirus protection protocol, we have a two-step process that is designed to enhance sanitization and protection. The process, which is conducted by our team of cleaners (equipped with PPE and following all BCCDC protocol) is as follows:
- We will hand-clean your unit (carpets, windows, bathrooms, and all above-floor surfaces) using Vert2GO Disinfectant, a powerful hydrogen peroxide-based cleaner approved by Health Canada for use against COVID-19.
- We will spray your entire unit with VitalOxide, a domestically & internationally certified multi-surface fogging solution that, in addition to COVID-19 protection, also removes and prevents mold, mildew, and other allergens.