As required by WorkSafeBC, we have created a new COVID-19 safety policy for our business based on guidance documents from the BC Centre for Disease Control, WorkSafeBC, and the BC Hotel Association. Key points below:
- Use of face masks and disposable gloves while cleaning
- Use of high-grade disinfectants to clean all hard surfaces and high-frequency touch areas including, but not limited to: doorknobs, light switches, cupboard knobs and handles, room keys, pens, telephones, remote controls.
- Additional cleaning and disinfection of cleaning tools and company vehicles.
- Staff are required to stay home if they are feeling ill.
Changes to our services
- Residential cleans—where possible we are coordinating with clients to perform services while properties are vacant. For residential cleans this might mean planning a walk or doing your groceries while we are on-site. We are working with clients on this, so please talk to us about your needs.
- No mid-stay cleans—we can supply additional amenities where required, but staff will not enter properties while they are occupied by guests.